Who is Aurora intended for?
AURORA is for all pregnant women: for women over 35 years because exposed to a higher risk, but also for those under 35 years. In fact, statistics show that 60% * of children with Down syndrome are born from younger women.
For all expectant women
- Singleton and twin pregnancies;
- Natural conception or with techniques of medically-assisted fertilization (ART).
Especially recommended in case of:
- Advanced maternal age (>35 years);
- Positive results from screening test for the first/second quarter;
- Contraindication to invasive prenatal diagnosis;
- Ultrasound picture suggesting abnormalities;
- Personal/family case history.
The test should always be performed following consultation with a trustworthy practitioner / gynaecologist.
For information, do not hesitate to call us at 02-36705871.
*Am Fam Physician. 2000 Aug 15;62(4):825-832